Hemorrhoids; It tries to compensate for the increase in pressure due to different causes in the veins in the anus. The result of this expansion sags out of the way. These hanging structures are purplish color. Depending on the trauma and irritation, bleeding occurs as a result of puncture in these veins.
To sum up, the structure of the disease means enlargement of the veins. The veins of 100,000 km long in our body are vital to the vital side, often causing diseases such as varicose veins, capillary cracks or hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can be located around the anus (around the rectum) and inside the anus we refer to as rectum.
Hemorrhoids are divided into 2 groups. Internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids do not give much symptoms. Only the makat gives signs of bleeding. External hemorrhoids cause complaints such as itch, pain and pain in the breech area. Bleeding can also be seen.
1- External Hemorrhoids: They do not disturb the patient except for the skin rashes that are usually seen. Sometimes, however, enlargement of the blood vessels with a clot, severe, thorny pain and subsequent swelling, redness may occur. This condition is called trombozecksternalhemoroid.
Internal hemorrhoids: Internal hemorrhoids are evaluated in four groups according to the progression of the disease;
• Stage- I Internal hemorrhoids: Clinically only manifest itself with bleeding. These bleedings can often be in the form of dirty toilet paper during or after the great ablution, which may contaminate the toilet paper.
• Stage- II Internal Hemorrhoid: It is a symptom of bleeding and mamma which goes out of the anus during the big ablution. The hemorrhages are a little more frequent and more frequent.
• Stage-III Internal hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids are now easily removed from the anus and can be placed on the anus by pushing only with the finger. Often they get squeezed out and lead to edema, swelling and pain. In this case, bleeding is also severe.
• Stage-IV Internal Hemorrhoids: In this case, which is the result of constipation that has been going on for years, internal and external hemorrhoids are collectively hanging out of the scalpel. The memories are painless, wet and big. Often there is a slimy discharge, full cleaning after large ablution, contamination of underwear and pain during sitting
What causes hemorrhoids?
Frequent recurrent episodes of diarrhea
- work done by sitting for a long time (driving, etc.)
- Sports events organized to improve the body
- eating habits (excessive consumption of bitter and spicy food)
- Tumors developing in the intestine
- Increased intra-abdominal pressure such as long-lasting cough
What are Hemorrhoid in Symptoms?
-Bleeding during scalding
Pain in the compartment
- Hand-felt memories
- Itching in the compartment
What can be done to protect hemorrhoids?
• The fiber must be fed with rich food and the dietary fiber should be added if necessary
• Bleeding should be avoided during defecation.
• It must be protected from rash.
• In addition, factors that cause stiffness such as coughing, heavy lifting longer than it can lead to hemorrhoid formation should be removed.
• Avoid alcohol, hot peppers and spicy foods.
• It should not be sitting or standing still for a long time.
• Regular exercise should be done. It should be walked for 5 minutes per hour passing out of sleep per day. There is interest in hemorrhoid formation when you sit for a long time.
• Sufficient water should be drunk. You should not go to the way of meeting with drinks such as tea, coffee.
• If there is any discomfort after the big abdest, a sitting bath with warm water should be done.
1- Regulation of the bowel functions, elimination of the underlying constipation,
2- Intensive fiber weight training in the diet, increased daily water intake average 1.5-2 liters of water drinking,
3- Local creams and pomades,
4- Surgical treatment:
- Band ligation
- Hemorrhoid ectomy operation is performed under general anesthesia with classical surgical method. The hospital bedtime is an average day.
- Laser treatment (Nd-yag laser technique is performed under general anesthesia and the operation time is 5-15 minutes.The method is the least pain after operation.The return period to work is shorter.It is applied to hemorrhoids up to third degree.
First, the condition that causes hemorrhoids needs to be treated. Drugs that regulate bowel movements can be given. The patient's diet is regulated. Creams and pomades are also available locally in hemorrhoids.
There are classical hemorrhoid operations performed surgically and under general anesthesia. These surgeries require an average of 1-2 days at the hospital.
Today, methods without surgery are used more frequently. The patient is relieved of both anesthesia and bed rest.
Advantages of hemorrhoid treatment without surgery
- The patient may return to work the same day.
- There is no risk of anesthesia and narcosis.
- No surgical stress.
- Pain is minimal.
The most important advantage of our patients