The Department of Family Medicine provides you with comprehensive and compassionate health care services. For this, our well qualified family medicine team is dedicated to provide you with a full-scope personalized care for your different health concerns.
The Family Practice Physicians integrate and coordinate medical care and provide personal, front-line service to a broad range of patients- from newborns to seniors.
We care for a broad range of acute, chronic, or preventive medical issues- from physical exams, immunizations, and other primary medical care to health-maintenance routines for chronic conditions (such as diabetes, or hypertension) or men's and women's health therapies.
We believe in FAMILY:
- Fully Fledged Family care - professionally managing all family members of different age groups with different health related concerns in liaison with top specialists and consultants in all medical fields.
- A Prevention strategy - as prevention is always better than cure, with wide scope of in-clinic and community based activities.
- Medical excellence - in providing the best and most updated evidence-based healthcare and disease management practices.
- Long term - bonding and continuity of care through various in-clinic and off-clinic telecommunication.
- You- Bonding and commitment in provision a holistic track of your medical, psychosocial & family history records. The better we know about you, the better we can treat you.