The Traumatology Department of the Regional Hospital offers diagnostics, conservative treatment and surgical treatment of congenital and acquired pathologies of the musculoskeletal system.
- Modern methods and technology for treatment
- Modern equipment
- ISO 9001:2015 internationally certified laboratory
- Professional, qualified specialists with western experience
- Focus on patient safety
- Surgical treatment of infected and non-infected pseudo joints
- Corrective surgery for posttraumatic and congenital limb deformations
- Surgical treatment of posttraumatic and ballistic lesions and deformations of long bones
- Prosthetic joint surgery
- Treatment of valgus deformity of the first toe.
- Limb elongation, limb shortening and elongation of all four limbs for chondrodystrophy
- Sports medicine, surgical treatment of shoulder dislocation
- All types of osteosynthesis
- Surgical treatment of traumatic and ballistic lesion of heel bone