Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Our patients who are assessed by the physician and who are diagnosed and planned for treatment are provided with our physiotherapists, treatment rooms and instruments.
- Musculoskeletal system diseases:
- Neck pain: disc herniation, degeneration, posture disorders etc.
- Low back pain: disc herniation, spondylolisthesis/spondylolysis, degeneration etc.
- Shoulder pain: Frozen shoulder, tendinitis, bursitis etc.
- Back pain: muscle pain, scoliosis, posture disorders etc.
- Every kind of joint pain such as elbow, wrist, knee, hip and ankle pain.
- Soft tissue disorders such as fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome
- Orthopedic rehabilitation: Rehabilitation after hip and knee arthroplasty, rehabilitation after orthopedic interventions of meniscus, anterior cruciate ligament and shoulder, rehabilitation after fracture.
- Neurological Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation for neurological diseases such as stroke, head trauma, spinal injuries, facial nerve paralysis, nerve injuries, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson disease
- Pediatric Rehabilitation: Cerebral palsy, paralysis caused by spina bifida, torticollis, brachial plexus injury occurred during birthing process.
- Rehabilitation after Neurosurgery Operations
- Rehabilitation for inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- Hand Rehabilitation: Fractures, tendon, nerve injury and post operative rehabilitation
- Burn Rehabilitation