The IVF Department makes use of cutting-edge and globally-acknowledged methods to turn hopeful expectations of patients into joy. Prior to any treatment, couples are examined from physical and psychological perspectives in an effort to inform them of reasons why they have not been able to have a baby before, modes of treatment to be performed and how they would progress. At each and every stage, they are provided with information by IVF physicians, IVF nurses and embryologists pertaining to proper use of medicines and egg retrieval procedures.
Microinjection, surgical sperm production, embryo cryopreservation and many more therapeutic protocols are performed by the hospital's team of the IVF Department with flying colors.
Latest developments in genetics allow us to diagnose scores of inherent diseases while they are just an embryo. The IVF Department is able to diagnose genetic diseases prior to pregnancy. Newly-developed IVF methods enable to keep pregnancy intact for patients with unexplained and recurrent cases of miscarriage.
Services Provided By the Infertility and the IVF Department are as follows:
- Infertility Consultancy
- Ultrasonography (USG)
- Hormone Tests (Endocrine Examination)
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Controlled Ovulatory Follow-up
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Semen Analysis (Spermiogram)
- Sperm Washing and Intrauterine Insemination
- IVF and Microinjection
- Embryo Cryopreservation and Storage
- Testicular Sperm Extraction & Testicular Sperm Aspiration
- Sperm and Testicular Cryopreservation
- Embryo Defrosting and Embryo Transfer
- Embryo Trimming