Medipol Hospitals Group Neurosurgery Department perform cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery, neuro-oncological surgery, complex spine surgery, radiosurgery, stereotactic and functional neurosurgery, epileptic surgery and pediatric neurosurgery.
The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technology including an intraoperative MRI, Gamma-Knife and 2 linear accelerators (LINAC) and performs a wide array of complex neurosurgical procedures including skull base surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, stereotactic and functional neurosurgery, complex spinal surgery. Both the neurology and neurosurgery programs for adults and children, work in close collaboration with other pediatric, radiologic and oncologic disciplines to provide comprehensive multidisciplinary care for our patients.
Below we include examples of surgical procedures performed in the neurosurgical department of our hospital:
Adults brain neurosurgeries:
• Benign and Malignant brain tumors.
• Skull base tumors.
• Vascular Diseases (Brain hemorrhage, Cerebral Aneurysms, Arteriovenous malformations, Cavernous malformations and Stroke).
• Congenital malformations.
• Functional neurosurgery (Movement disorder Surgery & Pain Surgery).
• Gamma-Knife radio-surgery.
Peripheral Nervous System
• Nerve Entrapment Syndromes
• Nerve Injuries
Spine adult neurosurgeries
• Herniated cervical, thoracic & lumber disc surgeries.
• Degenerative and age related spine disorders.
• Complex spinal surgery including instrumentations.
• Spinal cord and spinal bone tumors
• Vascular Spinal arteriovenous malformations.
• Congenital Cerebral Anomalies.
• Arachnoid Cysts (Brain Cysts).
• Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities.
• Spinal Dysraphism (Tethered Cord Syndrome - Split Cord Anomalies).