Orhopetics and Traumatology
The Orthopedic Departments of Medipol Healthcare Group provide comprehensive quality care to people of all ages for a wide range of orthopedic diseases and musculoskeletal impairments. It is specialized in the areas of sports injuries, arthroscopy knee surgery, shoulder & elbow surgery, wrist and hand microsurgery, traumatology of foot and ankle surgery, hip and knee surgery, pediatric orthopedics, joint replacement, microsurgery, musculoskeletal oncology and transplantation, spine surgery, rehabilitation engineering, trauma, general orthopedics and orthopedic rehabilitation.
In the orthopedic department, modern diagnosis and treatment procedures are provided by highly qualified specialists for all muscular and skeletal system, spinal diseases and traumas.
Some of the procedures are as follows;
• Scoliosis and Vertebral
• Bone Lengthening Surgeries. surgeries.
• Various Pediatric Diseases of Hip Joint.
• All Traumas of Muscular And Skeletal System Fractures.
• Total Knee Replacement.
• Arthroscopic Surgeries
• Total Hip Replacement. (Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Wrist).
• Ankle and Foot Diseases.
• Arthoplastic Operations (Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Endoprosthesis Surgeries).
• Spine Surgeries.
• Orthopedical Deformities.