Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department of the Medistate Hospital Istanbul offers world class services using state of the art physical therapy and rehabilitation devices in diagnosis and therapy of musculoskeletal diseases, orthopedic, neurologic, and cardiac and respiratory system diseases and their rehabilitation therapy.
Therapy fields are as follows;
- Osteoarthritis [calcification of bones and joints),
- Osteoporosis [bone loss),
- Cervical and lumbar disc hernia, back pains,
- Inflammatoryjoint diseases [Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis),
- Softtissue diseases (Fibromyalgia, Myofacial pain syndrome),
- Joint stiffness and circulatory disorders due to operation or plaster due to fracture / dislocation,
- Meniscus, ligament injuries and other sports injuries,
- Scoliosis and spinal column curvatures,
- Pes planus, heel spur and foot problems,
- Rehabilitation before and after orthopedic operation [such as prosthesis),
- Rehabilitation following stroke, cerebral damage and spinal injury,
- Spastic children,
- Facial paralysis, nervous injury,
- Muscular diseases (MS, ALS),
- Rehabilitation of Parkinson’s Disease,
- Cardiac rehabilitation,
- Stress incontinence program for urinary incontinence,
- Pregnancy exercises,
- Rehabilitation following aesthetic operation,
- Rehabilitation in patients undergoing dialysis.
Ultrasound, T.E.N.S., Diadynamia, Combined electro therapy device, Neuromuscular electrical stimulation, Complex, Infrared, Cold pack, Hot pack, Vacuum Interference, Paraffin, Traction, CPM, Laser, Magnetotherapy (magnetic field therapy), Vaso train (positive pressure splint).
Magneciser shoulder, finger ladder, treadmill, bicycle, wall bar, balance bar, condition devices, hand skiII development and strengthening devices.