Brain and Nerve Surgery
Brain and Nerve Surgery (Neurosurgery) Department is a department which develops rapidly with the innovations in technology and in parallel get good results in diagnosis and treatment. Interventions to the brain and spinal cord tissues, which mostly cannot be done in the past, are done safely thanks to the perfection of the neuroradiologic imaging systems (recognition, correct positioning, advanced surgical technology possibilities).
Our neurosurgery specialists are working in cooperation with specialist doctors in fields of;
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
Our Applications are;
- Brain Tumors
- Cerebral Hemorrhages
- Cerebrovascular disorders (Aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformations, etc.)
- Congenital Brain and Spinal Cord system cysts and tumors
- Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Intracranial Bleedings Related to Head Traumas
- Spinal slips and fractures
- Lumbar and Cervical Microdiscectomy (slipped disc and cervical disc hernia)
- Paresthaesias in Arms and Legs (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, etc.)
- Peripheral Nerve Diseases` surgeries.