The diagnosis and treatment of all diseases related to cardiovascular system are performed in our Cardiovascular Surgery department. Cardiac diseases (coronary bypass, cardiac valve repair and replacement), vascular diseases (endovascular interventions, embolisms, aneurysms, varicosis) and congenital cardiac diseases (cardiac ruptures, false aneurysms) are included in these diseases.
All kinds of cardiovascular surgery operations are performed successfully in our department. The latest technologies are used in our operations, the patients are continuously monitored through bedside monitors in our modern intensive care units and specialist team is serving who can immediately respond to sudden condition changes.
Applications in our department;
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (Operating heart and classical open heart technique)
- Cardiac valve operation procedures (Valve replacement and repair)
- Congenital cardiac disease operations
- Aorta diseases operation procedures (EVAR and open surgery procedures)
- Occlusive vascular diseases procedures
- Operation procedures of varicosis diseases
(Seps, endolaser, exolaser, sclerotherapy, open surgery)