We are providing 24 hours service in our General Surgery Department with applications including the latest technological innovations and experienced staff of specialists.
Our department is working in cooperation with many disciplines as it covers a wide area of interest. It also serves in various subbranches requiring different specialties for each of them due to its specialist staff and advanced infrastructure. Our hospital is successfully in performing pre operation diagnosis and advanced examination studies and post operation control and monitoring procedures with the state of the art technological and modern laboratories and Radiology unit. Our emergency surgical team of specialists is on duty 24 hours a day for your problems such as all kinds of soft tissue trauma, appendicitis, gall bladder and inflammatory diseases of stomach and bowel.
Besides classical surgery methods and treatments, we are successfully applying "Laparoscopic (closed) surgery", which is one of the most significant technological developments in recent years, in our hospital for treatments of particularly gall bladder stone surgeries, stomach hernia and related reflux disease, appendicitis and inguinal hernia patients.
Diseases within the area of service of our General Surgery department;
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Post surgery hernias
- Anorectal diseases (tumors, hemorrhoid, anal fissure-fistule)
- Bowel obstructions, colon-rectum tumors and inflammatory diseases
- Various soft tissue infections
- Spleen diseases
- Intestine diseases
- Benign and cancer tumors and cysts of liver
- Abdominal wall and inguinal hernias
- Breast cancer and benign tumors of breasts
- Stomach cancer
- Pancreas cysts and tumors
- Stones and tumors in gall bladder and tracts
- Obstructive jaundices
- Thyroid gland diseases (Goiter, Hyperthyroidism)
- Traumas and emergency surgery (appendicitis, etc.)
- Burn treatment and surgery
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Some other surgical interferences (sunnah, ingrown toenail, sebaceous glands, etc.)