Anesthesiology and Reanimation
Emergency Services and Ambulance Service...
ENT (Ear, Nose ; Throat)
Oral and Dental Health
The Department of Oral and Dental Diseases provides oral medicine and dental services for domestic and foreign patients.
Our specialists are among the top oral medicine professionals delivering treatment tailored to each patient.
Our multidisciplinary approach integrates the expertise of our specialists with the needs of patients. Our efforts are oriented towards diagnosis and management diseases below:
● Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
● Oral Implantology
● Endodontics (Canal Treatment)
● General Anesthesia / Operating Room
● Oral Diagnosis / Radiology
● Aesthetic Dentistry
● Conservative and Restorative Dentistry
● Periodontology (Gingival Diseases)
● T.M.J. (Temperomandibular Joint Disorders)