OBESITY AND METABOLIC SURGERY
Obesity is life-threatening health issue, which leads to various chronic diseases in Turkey and in the world. Excess weight should be be kept under control not only for aesthetic purposes but also for health since it is the root cause of many chronic diseases. Research made shows that only 10% of the people are able to lose weight by only diet and exercise. Remaining 90% are at risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart diseases.
The treatment of obesity is a must for reducing the cancer.
Following the obesity surgery in our hospital, people are able to lose 30 to 40 kilos under the supervision of internal medicine specialist and dietician within 3-4 months.
It is the hearing test for measuring hearing and evaluation of hearing functions.
Tests are performed by an audiometrician and evaluated by our specialist doctors.
Audiometric test is carried out in a silent cabin in order to detect the level and type of hearing loss, speech clarity, and disorder threshhold.
It is an objective test showing whether there is a hearing loss arising from the inner ear, and it is also used as a screening test on newborns to determine hearing. Otoacoustic emission test is done to all the newborns in our hospital to test whether his/her hearing is normal.