What are the features of medical tourism
1) Medical tourism is a kind of tourism that requires technical and hardware work force.
2) Enterprises providing services in medical tourism should have inter-country standards (Joint Comissions International, JCI etc.).
3) Health service providers must have staff with foreign language knowledge to communicate with the patient.
4) It is a high value tourism type that enables the development of different types of tourism on behalf of the patients and their companions.
5) It is not seasonal like coastal and coastal tourism.
6) It is necessary to advertise and advertise in the language of the selected target countries and this promotion should be carried out together with the health, insurance and agency institutions in order to make it easier for patients to receive treatment services abroad.