Yeditepe University Hospital’s Department of Urology is fully equipped to successfully treat patients using the most advanced techniques of minimally invasive surgery with the shortest possible period of hospitalization and a rapid return to normal life.
Advanced technology allows the surgical field to be magnified 10-20 times, facilitating much more precise and meticulous surgery and minimizing blood loss.
Yeditepe University Hospital Sexual Dysfunction Clinic
Sexual dysfunction in men and women is treated in a multidisciplinary framework with the collaboration of other Yeditepe University Hospital departments including the departments of Gynecology and Psychiatry as required.
- Male infertility
- Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexual dysfunction in women
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence in women
- Laser (Greenlight) prostate surgery
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder Tumors
- Kidney cancer
- Testicular cancer
Kidney and Urinary Tract Stone Disease
- Treatment of renal and urinary tract stones