Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
The Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation aims to ensure services in accordance with current, ethical and international standards, which are indications of physical therapy and rehabilitation of inpatient and outpatient. Our department which consists of examination rooms, physiotherapy rooms and exercise room, equipped with modern devices, serving successfully with our experienced specialist doctors and physiotherapists.
In Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department:
- Any kind of joint pain such as waist, neck, shoulder, back, elbow, wrist, hip,
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia rheumatic diseases such as rehabilitation against pain,
- Neurological, orthopedic, pediatric rehabilitation and brain and neurosurgery operations after rehabilitation,
- Hand rehabilitation: Fractures, tendons, nerve branch and rehabilitation after surgery
- Osteoporosis (bone erosion): pain associated with bone erythema in the back and hip region, bone pain due to spinal fractures,
- Nerve compression syndromes; diagnosis and treatment of polyneuropathies such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tarsal tunnel syndrome, ulnar groove syndrome treatments are performed.