Nephrology is a sub-group of Department of Internal Medicine. The diagnosis and treatment of hypertension and renal dysfunction are performed.
Patient with high tension, swelling in legs and eye lids, and with urinary tract complaints (especially frequent urinary tract infection and nocturia, thamuria, painful urinating, and urinating in different color and smell than usual) should apply to Nephrology department.
In Nephrology Department it is possible to conduct comprehensive blood and urinary laboratory tests, US, tomography, interventional radiological examinations.
- Outpatient services
- Inpatient follow-up and treatment
- Consultations and preoperative evaluation services
- Emergency nephrology services
- Peritoneal dialysis follow-up
- Ultrasound guided renal biopsy
- Placing tunneled and non tunneled hemodialysis cathether
- Placing peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Renal paranchymal diseases
- Urinary tract diseases